ANNOUNCEMENT: The 7 Days Of Christmas

The time has officially come! Only one week left until Christmas and over the next seven days I'll be telling you my top 7 albums of 2014. Any guesses as to who'll be number one? If I'm honest, this year has probably been the hardest year yet for me to narrow it down! So many fantastic albums and so many strong affecting factors. I probably don't even know if the list is set in stone yet!

I can however confirm, that numbers 3 to 1 are each absolutely amazing records. 2014 has been a spectacular year for music. I'm looking forward to reviewing some of my favourites! Tomorrow, you will find out my seventh favourite album of the last 12 months! But without further ado, let the seven days of Christmas commence...

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment